What to do if the casino does not pay out winnings
Gambling for money on the Internet has long been a popular way of leisure for many users. Now you don’t need to go anywhere to spin the reels in slots, bet on the result in roulette or try your skills in baccarat, poker or blackjack. To do this, just select and then register at a reliable online casino. Then there will be a chance to hit a good jackpot. At the same time, there are many examples on the Internet in which users describe their problems with receiving payments from online casinos.
Often the players themselves are to blame, because they allow violations. In other cases, it is possible to find mutual understanding as a result of communication with the support service. If the problem cannot be resolved, then the last option is to file complaints on casino sites or contact the regulator that issued the license to the site.
Frequent violations of players, due to which money is not withdrawn
Many problems arise due to the fact that users do not take the time to study the rules and agree to all the conditions automatically. As a result, serious violations are committed on purpose or unknowingly, which lead to non-payment of money and even to account blocking. Therefore, if any point of the rules is in doubt, then it is better to give preference to another operator.
Common violations include:
- Registration of several accounts by one person. If detected, all accounts are blocked without a refund.
- Opening an account by citizens of countries for which registration on the operator’s website is prohibited.
- Refusal to pass verification. The need to provide documents is often faced by players who want to withdraw large amounts in the equivalent of $1,000.
- Use as payment methods of electronic wallets and plastic cards that do not belong to the client. Explanations that the account was replenished by a relative or friend are not accepted. On some sites, they allow the return of the deposit to the true owners, but without the received winnings.
- Payout order before wagering for an active bonus. In this case, the request will be rejected. Winnings and the balance of bonus funds are debited. To prevent violations, you must carefully read and comply with the terms of the shares.
Contacting support is the first step to resolve the issue
If none of the casino rules was violated by the client, then you need to contact the support service for an explanation of the refusal of payment. The easiest way to do this is through online chat. It is also desirable to prepare screenshots about the amount of winnings, the state of the balance, the current situation with the bonus.
If the player’s requests are ignored in the chat, then you can see the contacts in the rules of the site for filling out a detailed appeal. After sending, you must wait for a response. The information received from the support service will help determine the next step to solve the problem. It is also possible that the operator will remove the restriction on payments, ask you to re-submit the application or approve the previously submitted one.
Drafting a complaint on casino sites
When it is not possible to solve a problematic issue in correspondence with the support service, you have to resort to other measures. One of the effective ways is to file a complaint on iGaming-related sites where casino representatives are present. In such cases, you need to open a dispute, provide the necessary screenshots from the Personal Account, electronic copies of correspondence with support staff.
There is a chance of a successful outcome even for those users whose account has been blocked. However, you will have to prove your case with arguments. Most operators value their reputation, so they strive to quickly resolve issues.
Appeal to regulators
If the previous methods did not lead to a payment, there is one more option left. This is an appeal to the regulator, which issued the site a license to provide access to gambling services. This method can be used when the issue needs to be resolved with a legal institution.
In case of violations, sanctions may be applied to the casino up to the revocation of the license. Therefore, operators try to respond to claims as quickly as possible.